Monday, March 16, 2009

Lately I am really happy
the weather is really really nice...
and today:
I worked on our project and gave our presentation at hayworth. They LOVED IT! They didn't have any comments really, but one lady said sarcastically : "can you guys work here?" It was awesome to hear! Our project really did look great compared to our class mates. I am really excited how interior design has been going for me lately. (Last year My teacher kept one of my projects for an accreditation this year...and this semester, my other teacher is keeping another one of my projects. I always felt like my stuff sucked compared to other people's. Its kinda nice to be recognized on top of today's comments, I think I can do this stuff!)

Second I went back to school and worked on my functional art project. of course I talked to Cory (and i felt myself turning bright red, it was soooo embarrassing....oh well. at least he feels he can still talk to me...haha.) And then I flirted with Dustin (the original wood worker guy i fell in love with in the basement. muhahaha) But overall, I am getting a long ways on my light and I am going to be ecstatic when I can install it somewhere around schooL! My second project will be fiberglass shelves to hang on your wall, shaped like stingrays. I am working with the concept of migration and movement on this one. (The light is soundwaves, and movements)

This weekend was phenomenal too. I got to go to Chicago and collaborate antics with Jillian. I miss laughing that hard all the time and analyzing things to death. Sun. Night I hung out with Rob and Katelyn, mikey and Jason. Sounds crappy, but it was a lot of fun. Got some drinks. drove to holland with music cranked like old times and then more drinks then home. Late night. but worthwhile.

I wish you all great vibes coming your way. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment