Thursday, April 16, 2009

trainwreck

i am such a hot mess.
well, an emotional mess. I have 2 weeks left till summer pretty much. THings are amping up and i am burning out. I am tired, stressed and really sick. My body is against me.
On top of that i keep running
i keep chasing.
something i can never catch.
sometimes i get so close, so close to getting to know him more and then i don't see him for 3 weeks.
why?
of course i want this more then. its so frustrating b/c in the mean time i sit here in the mean time thinking i am annoying and he hates me. that can't be true either b/c when we meet up, it's great. I just don't want to loose an opportunity.  this summer i want to keep my foot in that door. but how? i don't want to wait to long so that it becomes awkward. 
my eyes meet mine and i see yours smile back at me. it's good to see you again, can we hang out? take a slow drive with me and tell me about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment