Monday, February 9, 2009

Every Monday Like Clockwork

Update.

Monday's are a bitch. I stepped out of my house and the first step I took I fell on the ice. I notices my computers kinda smashed now too. Most of all my hip hurts. hahahaha. I love saying that.

Anyways enough complaining.
I should be researching modernism but I'd rather write on here.
I am totally bored with life. Seeing the same things everyday, doing the same routine. Having the same shit in the cupboards. What is going on with me? Maybe I am seasonally depressed. I have a hard time getting anything done. I hate working, I hate working on projects. I feel like hibernating. Spring is almost here, now I just need a push.
I was researching art for my project and I got really inspired to paint more. Also to question what will be happening after I graduate. That has been a big question. I don't think I will be content. I'd love to go back to school, but for what? Music, Architecture, Fashion, Culinary, Functional Art? probably not a masters in Interiors. I am bored by them. Any advice?....

1 comment:

  1. boo boo! be careful when you're walking without your walker; i don't want you to have to replace your hip for at least another year or two. come down to chi-town and we'll brainstorm fun careers for you.

    ReplyDelete