Thursday, February 19, 2009

sun is shining

this might actually be turning into a shitty diary. Don't obligate yourselves to read further....

Let me gush.
Cory is so absolutely adorable. We hung out last night as a make up for not showing for P-tail's birthday. I met Cory at his house and he drove. It was a great time. He bought me and patrick a drink, and he gets really flustered sometimes.  :) I see him lots at school and convo is flowing. The more i learn about him the more I like him. The chemistry feels genuine for once. I think I can see what felt so phoney the last time around. I am very happy with things in life. My dad is slowly getting better and spring feels right around the corner. 

We had a meeting monday night. the holland and st. joe stores are closing. Really sad b.c they've been around for 30+ years. quite shocking also. Bank of America is taking their mortgage away. FUck you bank of america for skinning your own ass. I hope you get swallowed, and to prove my feelings I have stopped using your credit card.  I am ecstatic that they are keeping ubu open. By the grace of God it is I have a job. it feels like passover.

anyways Sat. cory is going with me to work on my neon light. Maybe i'll see if he'll let me buy him lunch. <3>
I am off to dance. HOpe you're all wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. oh, to live vicariously through you. good work with cory! 80s night tonight? dance one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it warms my heart to hear that things are working out for SOMEONE.

    ReplyDelete