Wednesday, February 25, 2009

laughing out loud

so I'll start out with anger/frusterated/ confused.
Lee started talking to me on fbook chat and basically talked for an hour. Lame, but interesting at the same time. I can e-mail you the convo. but to sum it up we talked about life after school, and then said he was going to visit jillian in chicago (J, did you know that?) after I told him i was going there over sb. he continued to fish for answers and basically tried to see if I would offer for him to go with me. FAIL. really Lee? makes me laugh out loud how he justifies his decisions. 

I didn't see Cory much since monday. I don't know whats going on other than I over anaylze anything concerning this topic. I wonder if there is another girl that he told me he was "only best friends with." hmm. Been there done that. never again is there the looming "best (girl) friend".

Gabe. saw him last night and I helped him weld some moped parts. I really enjoy hanging out with him. But i just wish he wasn't such a user. I wish he wasn't such a physical person. thats really nasty in all reality. He's been incredibly distant since our last talk. He's really busy with lots of things but is probably going to take the job in Louisville. I am really excited for him b.c thats what he wants and he seems really excited about it. I think we will stay friends. It will be interesting to see how that pans out.

I know I am a paranoid girl with trust issues. I don't know how to get rid of them. anyways....

on a brighter note, My dad gave me 20 bucks this morning and seems to be feeling better again.
Spring is coming and I am more than ready for it.
I am going to have to start loosing weight b.c i am going to be in Kel's wedding for sure, and Marenta got engaged....wonder what that will go down like cuz I haven't even talked to her in a month or so.

Alright I have to get going. I will be back later sorry for the randoms

1 comment:

  1. yes, i did know that lee wanted to visit. i may have told him he could crash on my couch (but definitely not if you're here, my friend). have fun in all those weddings. start saving now!

    ReplyDelete